People have no end of options when it comes to dry cleaning. While several businesses offer similar services to Comet Cleaners, none will have our impressive record of achievement. With over 60 years of experience and innovations we have pioneered in the dry cleaning industry, our competition are now using methods we created. Simply put, we are leaders in this industry.
We’re confident customers will notice the difference between our quality service and our competition. We continue to improve our services for your convenience and expectation of higher quality. We are determined to make your life easier.
Comet Cleaners was the first dry cleaner to open a 1-hour cleaning service in the United States. Clothing has changed quite a bit since then, making 1-hour services impossible some of the time. Nonetheless, we have upheld our commitment to speedy service by offering same day services for cleaning dropped off before 9am (or later, pending location).
- Cleaners that have been professionally trained
- Free button replacement and tightening
- Alteration services
- Household item dry cleaning (tablecloths, comforters, etc.)
- Free personalized express bags to easily collect clothing
- Creasing, pressing, and starching as desired
- Saturday services
If you have any questions about our services, you can call us or check out our frequently asked questions section.
Our 60+ years of experience has taught us a lot about what customers expect from a professional dry cleaning service. More than anything else, people want it to be convenient. After all, if taking it to a professional service is a hassle, why bother? We never want our customers to ask themselves that question, so we have implemented numerous features into our business model that makes dropping your clothes off at the cleaner’s simple and easy.
- If you drop your laundry off before 9am you can pick it up that same day at all locations. Certain locations can still offer same day service as long as you get there before noon.
- Many Comet Cleaners locations have a drive thru for you to drop off laundry without leaving the car. Some facilities offer "car hop" services if they do not have a drive thru. Simply park in a designated spot and our staff comes to you.
- Many facilities offer a convenient drop box where you can leave your laundry anytime, day or night. Perfect for those who do not work regular business hours.
- We give customers free, personalized express bags, making it easier to gather your clothes together. These bags easily fit in our drop off boxes.
- Hectic work week? Come in on Saturday to have your dry cleaning needs taken care of.
Our founder entered the dry cleaning industry when it emerged in American society. Our company spearheaded advancements in dry cleaning, and in many cases, we helped to steer the industry in new directions. Today, we reap the benefits of our experience by utilizing state of the art technology and cleaning methods that have proven themselves the best in the business.
The clothes you wear impact the first impression you make on everyone you meet. Whether you’re wheeling and dealing in the corporate world, or making your way as an artist, have your clothes make the statement you want them to. We want to help you succeed, and are happy to play a part by providing you with clean, pressed outfits that fit your style.
The effort we put into laundering your clothes is matched only by the quality of our customer service. Our staff is always happy to help you with any of your dry cleaning needs. The way we see it, you are doing us a service by helping our company grow with your business. The least we can do is make your experience with us a spectacular one.
The little annoyances in life can stack up and eat up a lot of our day. You will be surprised about how much extra time you will have just by letting an expert take care of your clothing. If you’re skeptical, start small. After you experience how amazing your clothes smell and feel after our service, we’re confident you’ll be back for more.